BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | PRO VŠECHNY KOČKY A KOŤATA
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN & TURKEY, CAGE-FREE EGGS, and WILD-CAUGHT FISH
KOČKY A KOŤATA JSOU STEJNĚ STAVĚNÁ JAKO JEJICH PŘEDCI, MAJÍ BIOLOGICKÉ POTŘEBY PRO BOHATOU STRAVU PESTROU NA PROTEINY ŽIVOČIŠNÉHO PŮVODU.
With 40% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
2/3 of ORIJEN’s meat is FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
1/3 of meat ingredients are gently dehydrated at 90°C from fresh, free-run chicken & turkey, and wild-caught, fish to create a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus wild-caught fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs.
Generous infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for choosy eaters.
JE KRMIVO VAŠÍ KOČKY BIOLOGICKY VHODNÉ?
Cats are hunters and, just like their wild cousins, their teeth, jaws, and digestive system are all adapted for meat-concentrated diets that are rich in fresh meat and meat diversity. Biologically Appropriate cat foods mirror the natural diet and answer three meat questions:
ORIJEN vede v obsahu prémiového masa.
Vše je ze zvířat pocházejících z federálně kontrolovaných zařízení - před použitím do našich krmiv.
2/3 mas jsou ČERSTVÉ nebo SYROVÉ a plné blahodárné chuti.
1/3 je sušena za nízké teploty pro zachování prémiového zdroje proteinu.
Rozmanitost mas v podílu celé kořisti dodává živiny přirozeně, a dramaticky tak snižuje potřebu umělých doplňků.
Volně chovaná kuřata
Volně chované krůty
POUZE 3 DOPLŇKY – ZINEK, MĚĎ A CHOLIN
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so cats derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals, which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive. That’s why you won’t find long lists of synthetic supplements in ORIJEN cat foods. Loaded with richly nourishing ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus whole, cage-free eggs, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs to thrive.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), cage-free eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.SEZNAMTE SE S NAŠIMI DODAVATELI
VÝŽIVA JAKOU ZAMÝŠLELA SAMA PŘÍRODA
Although they may look different, your cat shares her DNA and eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wildcat, which means she’s adapted for a diet rich and varied in meat.
Hrubý protein (min.) 40 % Obsah tuku (min.) 20 % Hrubý popel (max.) 8 % Crude fibres (max.) 3 % Vlhkost (max.) 10 % Vápník (min.) 1.4 % Fosfor (min.) 1.1 % Hořčík (min.) 0.1 % Taurin (min.) 0.2 % Omega-6 mastné kyseliny (min.) 3.1 % Omega-3 mastné kyseliny (min.) 1.0 % DHA (min.) 0.3 % EPA (min.) 0.2 % Sacharidy (NFE) 19 %
- ORIJEN foods mirror the natural diet, incorporating richly nourishing whole fish that deliver nutrients naturally, thus limiting supplementation to choline, zinc and copper. Vitamins
Vitamín A 17.0 kIU/kg Vitamín D3 2.00 kIU/kg Vitamín E 500 IU/kg Thiamin (B1) 23.0 mg/kg Riboflavin (B2) 21.0 mg/kg Kyselina panthotenová (B5) 27.0 mg/kg Niacin (B3) 155 mg/kg Pyridoxine (B6) 15.0 mg/kg Kyselina listová 3.40 mg/kg Vitamín B12 0.10 mg/kg Choline 2,800 mg/kg
Draslík 0.89 % Sodík 0.41 % Chlorid 0.61 % Železo 145 mg/kg Měď 20.0 mg/kg Mangan 13.0 mg/kg Zinek 150 mg/kg Jód 2.00 mg/kg Selen 1.00 mg/kg
- In nature, cats and wildcats meet their nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole prey animals and whole fish. Similarly, ORIJEN provides essential amino acids from natural and highly bio-available sources.
Arginin 2.46 % Histidin 0.88 % Isoleucin 1.60 % Leucin 2.79 % Lysin 2.92 % Methionin 0.85 % Fenylalanin 1.66 % Treonin 1.56 % Tryptofan 0.42 % Valine 1,91 % Cystein 0.39 %
- Botanicals mimic the natural diet, acting as tonics and builders to strengthen organs, aid digestion, and eliminate toxins by stimulating physiological processes, like cleansing the liver.
kořen čekanky 400 mg/kg cerstvé celé boruvky 100 mg/kg ostropestřec 100 mg/kg kořen lopuchu 100 mg/kg levandule 100 mg/kg kořen ibišku 100 mg/kg kvet levandule 100 mg/kg
VAŠE KOČKA JE VÝJIMEČNÁ
Your cat or kitten is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with her environment, age, and activity. That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring her weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. ORIJEN Cat & Kitten is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
By providing more calories from protein and fat (and fewer from carbohydrates), ORIJEN Cat & Kitten distributes calories to mirror the natural feline diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 4160 kcal/kg (540 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 40% from protein, 18% from vegetables and fruit, and 43% from fat.
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE FILOSOFIE
The Near Eastern wildcat is the ancestor and closest relative of all domestic cats. While years of breeding have produced different kinds of cats, the internal workings of wild and domestic cats remain unchanged, so it’s no surprise that their food requirements remain the same too. Our five Biologically Appropriate principles are simple and mirror the freshness and variety of meat that cats have evolved to eat.
- Všechny kočky jsou adaptovány na stravu bohatou na maso a proteiny. Jejich ostré zuby a stavba těla je uzpůsobená k trávení proteinu a tuku získaného masa. Krmivo ORIJEN je vytvořeno tak, aby vyživovalo vaši kočku nebo kotě s ohledem na jejich biologické potřeby.
- 85% quality animal ingredients (2/3 FRESH or RAW; 1/3 gently dehydrated)
- 40% richly nourishing protein
- 15% vegetables and fruit
- NO grains or gluten
- Meat is the foundation of award-winning ORIJEN.
- 2/3 of the meat ingredients are FRESH or RAW, supplying your cat with essential nutrients in their most natural and nourishing form.
- 1/3 are dehydrated at a low temperature for a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- In nature, cats benefit from an assortment of meat. This variety is often lost in conventional cat foods which typically feature a single animal ingredient, such as chicken or lamb, that is highly processed and seldom fresh. That’s why award-winning ORIJEN Cat & Kitten features a rich diversity of meat in Biologically Appropriate WholePrey ratios to nourish your cat or kitten’s peak growth and development:
- Fresh free-run chicken from regional farms
- Fresh free-run turkey from regional farms
- Fresh, whole, wild-caught flounder and herring
- WholePrey represents the evolution of ORIJEN foods, incorporating fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone in ratios that mirror nature and eliminate the need for long lists of synthetic supplements.
- Meat – essential for protein and fat as well as vitamins A, B, D, and K, copper, chromium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, potassium, selenium, and zinc.
- Organs – packed with virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive including vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and amino acids.
- Cartilage or Edible Bone – a rich source of minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium in natural form your cat’s body can easily absorb.